2/11/2014

new listing



What is Maxim FX Group ?
Maxim FX Group is a private online investment company founded in 2013. It provides its clients with all sorts of professional investment and financial support and services all across the world.

How long have you been in this business?
Our company has been into the business of online investment since the year 2013. However, the traders and analysts working with us have a lot of experience in this field.

Is my investment with your firm safe?
We ensure and guarantee you that all your investments as well as profits are completely safe with our company.

What do I need to do in order to earn at Maxim FX Group ?
All you need to do is deposit funds and get daily profit. Rest of the work is done by a team of professional traders and analysts that we provide to you.

Who can invest in Maxim FX Group?
If you wish to make an investment in Maxim FX Group, you need to become a member on our official website. After you have signed up with us, you can go ahead with making your first deposit. To sign up with us, an investor must be of at least 18 years.

Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept only Perfect Money.

What interest rate do you propose on deposits?
To view our interest rates, please visit our Investment Plans page.

Can I open several accounts with Maxim FX Group ?
No. If we find that one member has more than one account, the entire funds will be frozen without warning.

Can I change my personal data after sign up?
Yes , you can. All members are able to modify their personal data after sign up.

How do I deposit funds into my account?
You just need to log in to your account go to member dashboard click make deposit and follow the steps.

How many times can I make deposits into my account?
You can make deposits into your account whenever you want. There are no limitations pertaining to the number of deposits you can make into an account.

Are there any minimum and maximum requirements for investing?
The minimum deposit requirement for both initial and additional deposits via all deposit methods is $10.00 & maximum $100000.00

Can I reinvest my account balance?
Yes, you can do whatever you want with your account balance.

What are the minimum & maximum amounts which I can withdraw?
Minimum amount for withdraw $0.01 & maximum no limit.

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my currency account?
We try to process withdrawal request very quickly. Funds are usually available within a few hours, but we reserve the right to process your request up to 24 hours.

Can I withdraw my earning at any time?
Yes , you can. You can withdraw your daily earning at any time.

How can I withdraw my earning?
All you need to do is going to withdraw section and enter the amount you want to withdraw then click on "Request" button.

Can I cancel my withdraw request?
Yes, you can. You can cancel your withdraw request by going to Withdraw history section and click on cancel.

Is there any withdrawal fee applied?
No, currently there is no withdrawal fee applied to your withdrawal requests.

Do you have affiliate program ?
Yes, you will receive 4% from your down line's deposits.

Do I have to have an active deposit to participate in affiliate program?
No, you can make money in the affiliate program without investing in our company.

What if I do not see an answer to my question?
Please contact us admin@maximfxgroup.com. We will gladly provide an answer to your question 





Our company is engaged in the lending (short and long term) to the electric production companies.
During the time of our work we have gained considerable experience in lending to the leading companies in the sphere of energy.
It allows us to account as accurate as possible the needs of our corporate clients and to offer them the credit products, which are optimal by their terms as well as by their interest rates.
Among the borrowers of “ENERGY-MONEY” there are the largest companies of the gas industry, electric power sector, as well as the high-tech industries.
We finance the energy efficiency projects in the social sphere as well as the modernization of the street lighting systems.



No comments:

Post a Comment